Sunday, March 22, 2009

Update to date



Today is Sunday. The beginning of the week, Or more like the beginning of my life as it has changed from yesterday.
Johnny and I haven't been getting along as best as we could be so we split. Not like the banana dessert or the kind where you get up and walk away from the last eighteen months you just spent with that person.
This kind of a split is the one that leaves you wondering why. Why did we have those arguments? Why didn't we care or take the time to understand? I just can't get up and walk away from the one who made me happy and laugh. Or the guy who I've been with the longest. That sort of thing stays with you. especially since he's the only one I've been engaged to.
What's life like now? Should I focus on only myself? Something I haven't done in a while. Every little thing I do reminds me of him. So do I try to do different things? What is the cure? Is there a cure? All that Johnny once promised is now gone. erased and will start again from the very beginning. But what about me? I want to pass Go and collect my $200.00 so I can gain what I need! I need a car, stronger ties to my friends, special bond with my family, go back to school, make enough to get out on my own, and I need to stay happy and calm through all that!!!!! Is that even possible????? Well, we shall find out soon enough.
Never loose your sense of wonder and always keep your doors open. Help others and in return you may find yourself receiving help. Faith is to believe in that which we cannot see. Touch with not only your hands but your mind and heart. Smell all the surprises waiting around the corner so you won't be taken off guard. Wish selflessly. Hope in all charitable things. Taste the rainbow. lol I love that one. And most of all, Always keep your heart open. If you do that, love will always find it's way in.

1 comment:

Meg535 said...

Awww.... I love you girly. i know you already told me about it, but I just had to read youur post. I really liked the thoughts you put at the bottom of it. It just hit home to me. I'm there for you. I may not be in Arizona for much longer, but I'll only be a phone call or a text away.

Love always,
Megan