Thursday, September 11, 2008

...::~*Cinderella Story*~::...


Once upon a yesterday,
I visited castles around the land and gathered applications for jobs.
The kings and Queens were pleased to tell me they were hiring.
I was excited and filled them all out as soon as I returned home.
It did not take my long and it was a relief once i was done.
The next day, I started at the closet place to my house and dropped off the application.
Work went well for me the following day and after my shift, I decided to pay a visit to check on my application. The manager was in also and requested my stay for a short, yet informational interview. I was glad to see that she was pleased in my return so soon and I believe it will help with the first impression of my personality, one she would hopefully want working in her office.
Melissa, the manager, will give me a call back some time by Friday and I hope I get the job...
A little more about this story,...
Ever since I was a little girl, my dad would take me to work and introduce me to his secretary/receptionist. I watched what they did and just fell in love. I knew that when i grew up i wanted to be in their position.
Here I am, 20 years old and finally applying for a receptionist job! I can't wait to hear Melissa's decision. However, being a receptionist isn't what I want to call my career. I will go back to school and become a psychologist. Look me up if you ever need help or some one to talk to.
xxoo
Adrian

1 comment:

Lissa said...

You're cute, kid. I love you!!! Hope you get your job. =)
I have an interview at Super Target on Tuesday. Hahahaha! Hope I get the job! Come see me sometime. Anytime.