Sunday, September 14, 2008

~Scottish Rose Revised~


My life feels like it's back on track. Beautiful, happy and full of love. Which in my opinion is what keeps me going.
Roses have thorns, so does life. Some people like to describe it as a roller coaster, however, i save that to describe something else. I'm in a healthy relationship, the beginning of a good job, and will go back to school soon. I am going to major in psychology. So, if you ever need that help, look me up! :)
There are people I miss and wish I could spend more time with. One being my dad. I am looking forward to the weekend in the woods with him and his siblings. I see it as a chance to bond with them and really get to know my dad and his interests. Being Scottish is awesome and that is definitely something I wish I knew more about. When I was younger, I remember telling my parents I wanted to learn how to play the bag pipes! :)
Johnny is Irish and the names we have come up with for our future children are awesome!
Now, I know to protect the names I have come up with and will share them only after they are placed on a birth certificate. :)
The second night I spent with Johnny, he surprised me at my work with a single pink rose. I dried and saved it hoping it will last me a lifetime. Our one year anniversary is coming up and I've already dropped hints on the flowers I hope to receive.
The mind works in mysterious ways when it comes to thinking about anniversary gifts. The gift idea I received was so sudden and pure genius! I can't wait to get started on it next week. I'm hoping it won't take long to complete.

No comments: